Screenplays & Screenplay Adaptations
Critique, editing, and ghostwriting services for screenplay adapations, original screenplays, treatments, and more
Our staff includes two professional screenwriters, John Robert Marlow and Robert Blake Whitehill, who specialize in critiquing, editing, and ghostwriting original screenplays. John and Robert are also professionally published authors and experienced with screenplay adaptations of novels and story-driven nonfiction.
Our screenplay and adaptation services help authors of novels, memoirs, and other genres of narrative nonfiction assess and maximize the crossover potential of their manuscripts and include a wide range of support for original screenplays and adapted screenplays based on books. The process varies based on your needs, objectives, and budget and may include the following:
- A review of your completed manuscript, published book, or work-in-progress, to assess adaptation potential and identify ideas for a screenplay version
- Professional collaboration and/or ghostwriting of scripts for film and television
- Conceptual development support for scripts and screenplay adaptations
- Guidance on the film and television markets for stories adapted from your completed manuscript, published book, or work-in-progress
- Development and editing of pitch materials for film and television markets
- Advice and guidance from knowledgeable industry insiders on how to pitch your work to agents, managers, and producers
Pricing for screenplay and adaptation support services is billed at either $75 per hour or at a flat rate, based on the length and format of the source material and the scope and nature of the assistance needed. For more information or to get started, please click the button below or contact Ross Browne in the Tucson office.
“A little talent is a good thing to have if you want to be a writer. But the only real requirement is the ability to remember every scar.” Stephen King
“A little talent is a good thing to have if you want to be a writer. But the only real requirement is the ability to remember every scar.”