Editing and guidance in publishing your own book to an exceptional standard of quality
Our self-publishing support program provides education, strategic guidance, and hands-on editing to ready your manuscript for release using any publishing platform. The goal is a final product that meets the high standards of traditional publishing and puts you in the best position to succeed.
Services vary based on your project’s needs and may include the following:
- Personalized primers and education on the best practices of successful self-publishing and how to avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes
- Advice on choosing a print provider and maximizing your book’s visibility within your desired distribution channels (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.)
- Professionally written flap copy to attract readers and drive sales
- Developmental editing to make sure your book is ready for publication and as sound in content as possible
- Line editing to bring out the best in narrative voice and polish your writing
- Copy editing to correct errors, format your book properly and prepare your manuscript for layout and typesetting
- Proofreading of post-layout PDFs and prepublication galleys for final text correction and comb for errors that may be introduced in typesetting
- Pre-vetted recommendations for professional cover design, interior layout, and formatting providers for your print and/or e-book release
Pricing starts at $.01 per word, depending on the scope of work required. Please click the button below or contact Ross Browne in the Tucson office for more information.
Recommended Reading from Our Blog
“Slaying dragons, melting witches, and banishing demons is all fun and games until someone loses a sidekick—then it’s personal. The bad guy isn’t just the “bad guy” anymore, he’s the BAD GUY!” Michael J. Sullivan
“Slaying dragons, melting witches, and banishing demons is all fun and games until someone loses a sidekick—then it’s personal. The bad guy isn’t just the “bad guy” anymore, he’s the BAD GUY!”
Michael J. Sullivan