Manuscript Critique | Line & Copy Editing | Book & Cover Design | Agent & Publisher Outreach | Book & Author Marketing
The Editorial Department was founded in 1980 by Renni Browne to help writers hone their craft and turn promising manuscripts into successful books. Our team of highly experienced and credentialed editors, book designers, and other publishing and marketing support professionals work together to provide:
- Candid, constructive feedback about the literary and commercial potential of your work
- Comprehensive guidance on revision, coaching on craft, and hands-on editing
- Professional book interior, cover design, and e-book formatting
- A wide range of support services for query letters, synopses, and book proposals
- Extensive marketing guidance, education, and support
Our clients' successes have included starred reviews in Publisher's Weekly and other industry trades, movie and TV adaptations, prestigious indie publishing awards, and even time on The New York Times and other bestseller lists.
The menu above provides access to information about our staff, services, prices, and client successes. However, if you’re looking for a faster track to the information that’s most relevant to your needs, you can click the button below to send us your manuscript and answer a few short questions about your project, your publishing objectives, and what you’re seeking help with. We’ll be back in touch quickly to advise on next steps, provide a no-obligation quote, and give you all the information you need to decide if we’re the right fit for your project.